Push notifications wrong behavior since EVER

Everything about IM+ for Android - known issues, support questions, bug reports, feature requests and suggestions

Push notifications wrong behavior since EVER

Postby kismet » Sun Feb 12, 2012 5:00 pm

Another post saying the same...

With push mode on, if I'm chatting on gtalk, msn, skype, facebook desktop client or web service... I'm still receiving same messages on my mobile.
But it can become worst... if I don't receive the messages, when I turn on IM+ Pro, I'm flooded with hundreds of messages at the same time, blocking my phone with all the chats I have since I turn off the app last time.

I purchased IM+ on october, tell you this sometimes... I prefer IMO.IM 'cos it's lightweight and doesn't has this problems, contact them for push mode, it's a free app and deveplopers just tell that they're working on it. The only advantage and reason for buying your app is the push mode... but it doesn't work propertly!!!

Fix this please... don't tell me on the forum to send you a log by email and forget me like other times...
kismet

Re: Push notifications wrong behavior since EVER

Postby Valeriya » Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:12 pm

The new IM+ version will be available soon and it should resolve the situation you experience.
Sorry for the inconvenience and please keep in touch with us.
Valeriya
Shape Support Team
Valeriya

Postby kismet » Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:23 pm

I'm still receiving duplicate chats...
kismet

Postby Valeriya » Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:33 am

Our developers are working on resolving such a situation.
Hope it will disappear in our next IM+ version.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Valeriya
Shape Support Team
Valeriya

Return to IM+ for Android